View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #1328
Funky Fly
The Satanic Mechanic

Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Funky Fly makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakul View Post
I might finally trade it in as well. I've not touched it since I got SCV. My only confusion is what do I trade it in with? It's the LE but I've used the DLC and built the money bank. Do I just trade it in with the "comic book" or do I cram the bank in their too?

Never thought I'd play an SF game I didn't like or one that I could say a 3D fighter is better than (I'm a 2D fighter at heart.) but SCV is a hundred times better than SFxT.

When I'm not playing SCV, I'm playing Wolfenstien 3D so I wont be playing SFxT for a long time.
Word, I definitely dig SCV more, and I barely play that game. Speaks volumes.

As for trade ins around here, generally with the collectors edition of a game you need to present the disc, the case and the manual for the full trade in value. If you're missing the manual or the case they lower the value by a few dollars. Plus, you could always call the store and ask.
Funky Fly is offline   Reply With Quote