View Single Post
Old 12-20-2016, 11:24 AM   #1
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I applied for a job with WWE and i have not heard back from them

I mean, i've given them so much stuff on this board. I've basically made the womens division legit. I recommended Orton join the Wyatt family. I basically booked Roadblock. I came up with the idea of upping the ante on Womens matches starting with a HITC match between Sasha and Charlotte.

I have legit ideas. Like bringing back the Survivor Series Grand Finale match between all the Survivors like in 1990. Possibly even giving it a title shot stipulation. Turning The New Day full heels by bringing back the Nation of Domination gimmick and having Titus O'neil ( because what's he busy with? ) and Mark Henry join with Ron Simmons managing the group. Make Dolph Ziggler heel again and ban him from using all of HBK's mannerisms. Make him come up with his own. Give the women's division there own hour long show on Thursday night on WWE Network. If 205 live can get it's own show, how the hell can the women not get 1 hour from the network? No one will miss a rerun of Storytelling featuring JBL shitting on black people. Plus you can exclude them from the brand split. Make one of the titles a womans intercontinetal title and create more matches, more exposure, better storylines and /gasp maybe even a Womens PPV. I would watch.

I mean, i dont know how long i'll be available WWE. Someone is going to snatch me up. I cant keep doing this shit for free.

It dont matter who did what to who at this point. The fact is, we went to war. And now there aint no going back. It's what war is you know? Once you're in it, you're in it. If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie, but we gotta fight!
RP is offline   Reply With Quote