View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 01:37 PM   #12
Stickman
Stickman

Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Stickman has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I am not really sure how to get the women to succeed. Their own show sounds good on paper but I don't know if it would work. NXT and 205 is only available on the network so unless you have it, you aren't watching. If you are a casual fan you aren't getting hooked. I think if they were to decide on a women's show they should take 205s post smackdown spot or film it before or after NXT. They can't sell out arenas without piggybacking on another entity.

Raw and Smackdown are very unwatchable right now with all the commercials and mid match commercials. They have a huge roster so everyone is finding a hard time getting air time, not just the women. I think they are having a hard time maki feuds with such a deep roster, if you only have time for 1 womens match they need to make it mean something.

What I feel is a big problem that it seems nobody is addressing is the complete waste of time they have on the shows. Promos, backstaage skits are fine, but they waste so much time on entrances now more than ever before. It seems like everyone wants an undertaker entrance. Balor, Nakamura, Roode to name a few. Then the in ring introductions, then the match starts, time for a commerical. Once all that is done, we have what seems to be longer matches every single match than before. So all that added up, where do the women find the time to have fueds, build a character and show their stuff?

If they streamline these things they can make women red hot again.
Stickman is offline   Reply With Quote