View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 05:33 PM   #38
#BROKEN Hasney
BAY BAY

#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)#BROKEN Hasney makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
I don't believe you actually think that Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker should have happened, Taker should have put his coat and hat in the middle of the ring signifying his retirement and then they should have been like "Alright, folks. Now it's time for our main event! Sasha vs Charlotte..."
No, I think the Undertaker/Reigns match should never have happened and wish Undertaker retired after the "bad but not as bad as the next 3 matches" loss to Brock. I dont really think Charlotte/Sasha should have main evented above other matches on that card, but I'd have taken the cruiserweight title match over Reigns/Taker.

So is this just a Charlotte/Sasha thing, or just women in general? Because with the title not being on every PPV and the IC title being a bigger joke, I have no issues with the women's title ending shows.

And if Asuka went to Smackdown and had title matches against Nattie and Becky Lynch, they should easily go above any title match Jinder Mahal is involved in.
#BROKEN Hasney is offline   Reply With Quote