View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 10:12 PM   #716
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrslackalack View Post
I heard the ONLY reason Illnois got into the BCS bowl is because The Rose Bowl always wants it to be a Pac 10-Big 10 matchup. With Ohio St going to the BCS title game Illnois was the #2 team in the Big Ten and thus went over Missouri (although some people wanted Ari St) to a BCS bowl.
The Rose Bowl committee did want to keep it an Pac10/Big 10 thing. However I don't think Missouri was even avaiable for their game because the Orange Bowl picked Kansas before the Rose Bowl got to choose. Add that with Oklahoma getting an automatic bid there was no room for Missouri due to the 2 team per conference limit.

I heard something like the Rose Bowl got to pick between Hawaii, Boston College, Arizona State (not totally sure on that one though) or a Big 10 team