View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 02:11 PM   #797
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
I am actually really into most of the card. Lesnar/Goldberg is a spectacle, Orton/Wyatt/Harper is a quality feud with depth, and even Taker/Reigns has a big match feel.

I only have two concerns looking at the above cards.

1. Jericho/Owens is the best story in the company and shouldn't be shoved into a tag match. It deserves to stand alone and that match would be the one I would most be looking forward to in the card. Will be so disappointed if it turns out to be a tag.

2. AJ is the best wrestler in the company and I want to see him in the best match on the card. There is no draw to Shane McMahon wrestling, never mind taking a potential 5* performance off the card.

Unfortunately, with recent events, I can see those two things happening, but for me, they are mistakes.

Owens/Jericho deserves to be one of the final matches on the card, with promo packages/interviews, the whole thing. Really ramp it up to 11 and let them bring the house down.

I would like to see Harper win the battle royal and AJ complaining about still not getting his 1 on 1 rematch and when Orton decides to go against Wyatt for whatever reason, Styles/Harper having a one on one match for number one contendership. Think they would have a classic tbh, and would help to elevate Harper.
Man Harper/Styles would be incredible! I don't really see it making the WM card but if it did I would totally be stoked for that!
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote