Thread: Ryback
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 06:03 AM   #14
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm liking Ryback at the moment.

I'm just not too keen on people associating him with Goldberg, just because he's a dominant bald man. The same can be said with people comparing Mason Ryan to Batista. Just because he has a physique that's similar to Batista's and he wears trunks. (For the record, I still think he looks absolutely nothing like Batista)

It just seems like these days, nobody can be original. The fans always need to associate some sort of "similarity" to a current wrestler with one from the past.

Anyway, I digress. Ryback is fantastic at the moment and (SmackDown Spoiler)
SPOILER: show
I like how they're slowly introducing him to actual competition on SmackDown, beginning with his match against Derrick Bateman. Also, the majority of what he says can be marketable. Such as "FEED....ME....MORE" and what he said on SmackDown this week, which is so far, my favourite of everything he's said, "FEED THE MACHINE".

I can see "FEED THE MACHINE" appearing on T-Shirts in the future.

So the only way is up for Ryback right now, and I look forward to see what happens with him down the line.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote