View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 01:43 PM   #757
DaveBrawl
Inconceivable

DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)DaveBrawl got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Knicks in haunted hotel?
By Mark J. Miller

Some of the New York Knicks appear to believe in ghosts. For real.

According to the New York Daily News, a few members of the team didn't get much sleep while visiting the Oklahoma City Thunder this past weekend because they thought ghosts were roaming the hallways. "I definitely believe it," Jared Jeffries(notes) told the paper. "The place is haunted. It's scary."

The Skirvin Hilton in Oklahoma City has reportedly been a place for ghost lovers for decades. The rumor is that a woman committed suicide there by jumping from a top floor in the 1930s while cradling her baby.

Eddy Curry(notes) supposedly only slept for two hours on Sunday night because his mind was racing. "They said it happened on the 10th floor and I'm the only one staying on the 10th floor," Curry said. "That's why I spent most of my time in (Nate Robinson's)(notes) room. I definitely believe there are ghosts in that hotel."

The Knicks might want to stay somewhere else next time they visit Oklahoma City.
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumors/p...urn=nba,213326