Thread: WWE 12
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 12:07 PM   #1517
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Managed to get online long enough to download some of the highly rated CAWs on the front page. Angle, Jericho, RVD, Sting, and Hunico. I didn't preview any of them because I got kicked out the one time I tried, I just downloaded them and looked after. I'm not too impressed with the Sting, but the others are very good. Jericho's face is dead on, and he has his 2007 return attire.

The game immediately booked Hunico in a match against Justin Gabriel. After winning, Hunico went to Pillmanize Gabriel when RVD (who I had set as a legend) returned to rescue him. Decided to throw them in a tag team to bolster the division. I've now got enough teams to have 2 sets of tag belts...pretty annoying that even with two sets of belts, they're technically not brand specific and teams can continue to wrestle on both shows/compete for the other show's tag belts. It's also completely stupid that you have to have all THREE sets of tag belts on active Raw/SD guys even if one or two of those belts are meant to be inactive.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote