View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 04:19 PM   #18
Kenny
Luke 15:11-32

Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)Kenny has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Also.. this junk about Cena or Benoit being in the top spot. I think it's a bad move for BOTH men to throw Cena in the top spot at the moment.

When you look at your big draws for the better days of wrestling you think... Bret Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, and of course The Rock. What do all these guys have in common? A descent run as Intercontinental Champion before their world title days.

But you also think of guys like... The Undertaker. Guys like The Undertaker, Big Show, Brock Lesnar, Yokozuna, etc... they're huge. So the second you see these guys in a ring you think "Big timer"... or "Main eventer". So yeah, f*ck mid card for them. Guys like that are born main eventers and also have it in them to MAKE main eventers.

People are still talking about Andre being slammed by Hogan because Andre's size made him an instant main eventer.

Hell even more recent stars like Booker T and Kurt Angle had their runs as mid carders before world title holders.

I think it's a big mistake to throw Cena into the main event picture. I think Cena should be given the US Title and let him have a GOOD run with it. The more asses Cena kicks the bigger he's going to be cause the crowd likes a WINNER. Then when you see nothing but Word Life and You Can't See Me gestures in the crowd... have him throw that US title in a toilet, take a piss on it, and rap about having his time now and get that world title.

Now, is just too soon.
Kenny is offline   Reply With Quote