View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 09:29 PM   #398
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
9:00

Okay, the next match is a “title-for-title” championship. John Cena, the United States champion, is facing Seth Rollins, the World Heavyweight Champion. The winner gets to be the champion of both.

John Cena is pretty much the WWE’s favorite person, and he can never be a bad guy because he is a role model for the kids. Therefore, he pretty much always wins. Seth Rollins is a dickhead, but he’s really funny. It is hard for me to imagine a scenario where this match ends cleanly. However, John Cena stopped wearing his “I am the United States champion” t-shirt last week and wore a “15 time world champion” t shirt, which is highly suggestive that he will not win the title, because then he would have to stop wearing that shirt, and the WWE wants to sell shirts. I want Seth Rollins to win.

John Cena comes in and holds up his “Hustle, Loyalty, Respect” towel and runs into the ring. Seth Rollins comes in wearing a monochromatic white outfit, LOL. Amazing. Crowd is chanting for Seth Rollins which is surprising, “Cena sucks” chants are a lot louder than “Let’s go Cena.” John Cena wearing two wristbands on each arm tonight. Seth Rollins just runs and does a backflip onto John Cena, cool. Seth Rollins has shinguards on I think.

Bunch of “big spots” back to back. Seth Rollins stole John Cena’s finisher, nice. That doesn’t happen enough in pro wrestling.

Uh oh, referee gets knocked down. Here comes a dirty ending. John Cena hits the Attitude Adjustment but the referee has fallen out of the ring due to being in too much pain, and he is not there to count the pinfall. Jon Stewart runs in with a steel chair LOL. He hits John Cena with it. The referee comes back in. Rollins hits the pedigree on top of the chair and he pins John Cena. Huge heel turn by Jon Stewart, LOL. Incredible.
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote