View Single Post
Old 10-28-2010, 04:30 PM   #239
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mask View Post
it's kind of weird JDS has been pushed straight to the title shot. he fought roy nelson who fair enough as i guess he's upper mid carder to use wrestling terminology, but i think he should have had to fight one of the bigger fighters like mir or carwin or big nog or something. do him and big nog train together? i don't even know. i guess he beat werdum though.

i would kind of like to see him fight cheick kongo, they seem to match well in that it would be a stand up war. and then if kongo loses he can be fucked off foreverrrr.
yea once werdum beat fedor, they said jds's next match would be a contender match.