View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 02:06 PM   #18
BollywoodSingh

BollywoodSingh has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)BollywoodSingh has more than 1,000 rep points (1,000+)
Booking wise, he was much more protected in WCW than he was in WWE. Over the years, he has been made to look weak in WWE. Even when Heyman was booking and tried to make him a monster heel again, it helped his career but he was still made to look weak by Lesnar. But really that program was made more for Lesnar than it was for the Big Show.

Also, he can not move around as much as he could while he was in WCW. He was so much better shape back then and had pretty much a flat stomach which is scary to think about when you compare that to his current physical condition. I think it would be very hard for him to ever get back into his 90's body.

Still, I think he is most valuable as a monster heel. Like the thread starter said I'd have him lose a match to Cena or Orton or someone like that and then take a couple of months off. Come back and destroy a bunch of guys. Have him cut a promo saying something like him being mad about not winning the title in 8 years and now he's a new Big Show or something like that.
BollywoodSingh is offline   Reply With Quote