View Single Post
Old 01-22-2017, 12:54 AM   #484
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
As for which male wrestlers would kind of be done on their brands after Mania, I can kind of see them moving Cena, actually, as Braun Strowman could use a piece of meat to toss around, and Cena seems to be in something of a rebuilding stage. He could align with Enzo & Cass for the stable wars against The Bloodline and The Balor Club. It'd be tempting to put The Shield back together and have SAnitY debut against them -- and that would be sick, but I think Reigns is already going to have a lot to do so I don't think the reunion happens.

But Rollins would be pretty well wrapped on RAW, so he'd be free to head over to SmackDown, where his interactions with Dean Ambrose could get interesting. He'd be a nice babyface to bounce around for Samoa Joe and The Wyatts in the short-term too. Crews wouldn't need a long run with the IC belt, and he could even drop it to Harper at the next SD PPV, and then drop it to Rollins, who is yet to have a run with the belt. The Miz could pull some interesting stuff out of Rollins too. I think it would be a good move.

As soon as they lose the RAW Tag Titles, I think Sheamus could use a change by heading over to SmackDown too. I mean, I'd like to see him get kicked in the head by Nakamura first, but after that he would make another good heel on SmackDown. He would actually have a lot of fresh match-ups over there.

American Alpha and The Revival are going to be the cornerstones of that division. #DIY probably get the nod up very soon after Mania too. I like The Fashion Police staying on SmackDown, but basically all the other teams can fuck off to RAW and be fodder over there.

I don't see much room upwards for Heath Slater or Mojo Rawley on SmackDown, so they'd be good candidates for a change of scenery to do things on RAW. Slater's goofy stuff would probably work better there anyway. With Joe and Harper as monsters, you can keep Kane around to put them over and focus on grooming Harper, but Rawley doesn't have much room to go up.

Curtis Axel can move to SmackDown where he becomes jealous of American Alpha being sponsored by Hulk Hogan. He could partner with Jack Swagger as a new Real Americans tandem? I guess you could put him with Bo Dallas, Curt Hawkins or even Rhyno though. But Axel's a steady hand that could put over Alpha and #DIY. Maybe Sin Cara to put over the likes of Dolph Ziggler and/or Kalisto.

But yeah, that would be my general direction after WrestleMania. The major moves would be John Cena jumping over to RAW with Nikki Bella with Sasha Banks, Seth Rollins and Sheamus coming over to SmackDown.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote