View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:57 AM   #63
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
lol My original fantasy booking for a Fandango push years ago was around when there was talk of The Rock vs Triple H at WrestleMania. Without going through everything step-by-step, basically The Rock was fed up with Triple H fucking with Reigns and The Usos and he came back to put him in check. Triple H was using Big Show as "muscle" at the time and ends up allowing Rock to Wrestle him and Show at WrestleMania but Rock doesn't get to pick his partner. They choose Fandango because "lolFandango" and it led to Rock training Fandango in a series of vignettes where slowly over the weeks Rock goes from a hard ass who just hates every second of training this shithead to forming an unlikely friendship to the point where Fandango's teaching Rock some dance moves come WrestleMania. They end up winning the match at WrestleMania, Fandango gets the rub of all rubs, and a new star is born.
I want to give you all my money right now.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote