View Single Post
Old 09-02-2005, 09:03 PM   #17
G-wrath
go away

G-wrath has a good deal of rep (10,000+)G-wrath has a good deal of rep (10,000+)G-wrath has a good deal of rep (10,000+)G-wrath has a good deal of rep (10,000+)G-wrath has a good deal of rep (10,000+)G-wrath has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureHatred
God, Triple H writing a running diary of his thoughts while watching Raw would be gold:

"What the hell?? It's 9:40 and no one has even mentioned my name ONCE!! Ok...Here comes Naitch..this should be good, he'll start telling the fans how they should miss me and be sorry I'm go...WTF???!! HE IS GETTING FACE POPS?? For what, slapping that hairy Mexican kid...ok...damn it...

Eric is about to say something..I'm sure its about me...He wants the World Champion in the ring immediatley..OK He must be talking about me but that makes no sense..I'm here, so I can't be there...OH MY GOD..Who is he talking to ....?? JOHN WHO?? YOU MEAN I"M STILL NOT THE CHAMPION???!!!

oh my god..l.oh jesus...steph said that everything was fine..everything was OK..all that jobbing to Dave was just a bad dream that I'd get my big movie break any day..damn..somebody must have turned off the glass ceiling while I was gone...I bet itt was Jericho..I never liked him.

Somebody get Vin- I mean DAD on the phone immediateley!!!"

But you forgot all the 'UMs and ERRs' he says.
G-wrath is offline   Reply With Quote