View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 07:55 PM   #443
Jura
▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬

Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jura makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

Conan O'Brien addresses his fans on his last night as 'The Tonight Show' host, Los Angeles, Jan. 22, 2010 -- NBC

Conan O'Brien has been using his new Twitter account to joke - but for one fan, his Tweets have had a serious impact.
"I've decided to follow someone at random. She likes peanut butter and gummy dinosaurs. Sarah Killen, your life is about to change," Conan Tweeted on Friday.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: Moments From Conan O'Brien's Final 'Tonight Show'
Sarah, who Tweets under the handle @LovelyButton, quickly became a Twitter Trending Topic - and picked up thousands of followers.
Conan Tweeted about her again the next day, writing, "Sarah likes Twizzlers and craves cantaloupe. I like Raisinets, but melon feels creepy in my mouth. Twitter pals 4 eva! "

VIEW THE PHOTOS: A Look Back At Conan's Funniest 'Late Night' Bits

As of Saturday afternoon, she stood at 12,975 followers - 12,972 more than she had a day earlier.

"Everyone wants to know how many follower I had pre- Conan. The number you are looking for is 3," she Tweeted. "LOL.

"I told my dad about all this craziness and he thought I was lying!" she added.

VIEW THE PHOTOS: The Men & Women Of Late Night Television

The Michigan resident has gone on to do interviews with the Los Angeles Times, Fancast and MTV News, telling the latter that Conan's Tweets have changed her life.

"Definitely. He has no idea what he did for me," she said. "Just the one day, this is the most awesome day ever."

VIEW THE PHOTOS: 'American Idol' Season 9: Week 2 Recap -- The Top 20 Perform

Conan launched his Twitter account just weeks ago and quickly climbed into the social network site's most popular users with over half a million followers - still short of the 4 million-plus heights of Twitter king Ashton Kutcher, however.

In other Conan news, the former "Tonight Show" host is reportedly planning a live tour, with The Hollywood Reporter's Showbiz 411 blog reporting this week that the gigs will kick off in mid-April.

Per his exit agreement with NBC, the comedian cannot return to TV until September.
Jura is offline   Reply With Quote