View Single Post
Old 10-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #153
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimzon7 View Post
You're right, I should say Shelds sucked. I was impressed with his grappling, but not his takedown offense, nor his standup. I guess one out of three will get you a split decision. Diego Sanchez looked good today also.

Oh, Mask...There was a lot of rope given to Brock, maybe too much. I think the fight coulda ended earlier. Leave it to the Mask (that sickhead ) to wanna see more blood. You could see Lesnars cheekbone!
Sanchez was a beast.

I'm not sure Shields deserves that automatic title shot. I know that was something he probably had negotiated into his contract, but he did come off a little one dimensional. Imagine if he was in there with a wrestler like Koscheck or a more well rounded fighter like GSP. He might have some problems with the winner of that fight. Maybe he should put the weight back on and chance it with Anderson.

Brendan Schaub looked good too. He definitely has some holes in his game he should fill, but he's a pretty good striker. Give him some time and I think he's a legit contender.