View Single Post
Old 07-22-2014, 05:03 PM   #20
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Eh, I'm over Punk at this point. I enjoyed his work as much as the next guy, but his last year in WWE was pretty clearly phoned in (with the exception of a couple of big matches like with Brock or Taker). Walking out was a dick move, especially considering the timing of it with the Network launching and Mania right around the corner, but I can't really fault the guy for hanging it up if he didn't think it was worth it anymore.

I have no doubt that CM Punk will show up again in the WWE at some point-- if Vince can mend fences with Bret Hart, he can make a deal with Punk-- but I'm not counting on it being any time soon. I'd say a minimum of two years, and even then, he'll probably get a part-time deal like Jericho where he only works a couple of months at a time.

At any rate, he looks a lot happier and healthier now that he's not on the road getting beaten up all the time, so hey, more power to him.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote