Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2008, 03:10 PM   #2392
Reavant
Donkey Punch Elite

Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Reavant has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
At light heavyweight, Rampage should have gotten a rematch before anyone got a title shot. And it pains me to say it but if didn't, it had to be Evans or..... Machida. I know I've said it. I feel awful really. Maybe Forrest can kill him though.

By the way, Tito Ortiz must have the biggest smile on his face right now. Griffin, Evans and Silva are all huge rematches now and they just lost a huge star in Liddell. Let's face the facts, his career is over. You'd still get something out of Tito.
Yea and Rampage probably would have had he not gone off the deep end.

Tito's style of fighting promotes longevity in the fight game. Chucks style only works when ur fast and hes slowing down a lot. If this last fight with evans took place with a chuck from a couple of years ago Id say evans would have been sleeping.