View Single Post
Old 12-14-2003, 12:04 PM   #1
Champion of Europa
SEX APPEAL

Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Champion of Europa puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Do you have to be negative to be a wrestling authority?

I've been reading lots of wrestling websites and I've noticed that people with positive views of wrestling aren't nearly as respected as those who talk about everything wrong with the product and how who they like is not getting pushed.

Take Scott Keith for example. He's one of the most widely known wrestling recappers on the web. He gets tons of hits on his stuff, he's written books, etc.

Yet all he seems to do is criticize what he thinks they SHOULD be doing and all that.

Now to my question, do you think you have to be negative to be a well respected wrestling authority?

Champion of Europa is offline   Reply With Quote