Thread: MMA Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2008, 03:47 PM   #2969
Rob
Part time poster

Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Rob has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabien Barthez View Post
I'd still love to see the cut. Or just hear a bit more from him about it than the predictable garbage he said on TV.

There is more to it than meets the eye. (NPI) If it was as honest as made out, there wouldn't be so much silence on the matter. I think Ken is lucky with the outcome of the fight, because had Kimbo done as expected, the MMA media would have been firmly knocking on his door seeking answers.
I doubt it. His cut is legit. How it got it is another story. I don't think he fucked it up anyway purely because I can't see Ken Shamrock refusing $250k.