View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:37 PM   #3258
Supreme Olajuwon
You know that’s right

Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Supreme Olajuwon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ermaximus View Post
Supreme, I have no doubt in my mind that the Bengals make the playoffs. In fact, I'm pulling for them to win the AFC Championship and represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

Then again, that all depends on what Tebow and the Denver Tebows do.
I hope so too, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I went into this season thinking I'd be happy with 6 wins and a foundation to build on for next season. So obviously my expectations have been surpassed already. But the schedule has definitely played a huge part in their record. At best, the Bengals are the 4th best team in the AFC, and that doesn't include Denver who beat the Bengals earlier this year or Houston without a QB.

For them to make the Super Bowl, they'll probably have to win road games at Oakland/Denver, Baltimore/Pittsburgh, and New England. That ain't gonna happen, bub.

Love the optimism though!