View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #48687
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)

I originally put this in the wrong spot. But, I don't know which of these guys was more entertaining here. Evans sold everything wonderfully. And I kind of hope to see someone photoshop Ryback's head on a Concert Pianist.

Now, for something completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Guycott
I love how everyone keeps writing Rollins off. I'm telling you, he's gonna be the guy later on, while Reigns becomes yet another "powerful big man" lost in the shuffle, and Ambrose gets misused in spite of his apparent skills and seal of approval from various credible sources.
I'm actually not writing Rollins off at all. I'm not saying that Reigns is going to be a multi-time WWE Champion and Rollins is going to be sucking dick for soup line money.

I'm saying this: when I look at the upsides of all three members, and the guys most likely to be Big stars, I see Reigns comparable to Batista, who was a big guy and all he had going for him initially was his size. He then started working with and off of guys who were so good at what they do he had no choice but to improve. He can bump really well for a guy his size and his timing is great. When the time comes for him to explode on his own, he will be as big a star as Batista was (and don't kid yourselves, Batista did pretty well for himself). That's not a maybe it will happen, barring a colossal fuck up that tops the Ryback fuck up, it's a guarantee.

Ambrose will get there by virtue of his personality. This one isn't a guarantee, but he will probably get there within a few years.

Rollins is a bit of a question mark, but he could definitely follow the career path of a Jeff Hardy, hopefully without the outside of the ring issues. If he gets there, which again isn't a guarantee, but it'll take him longer than the other two. Not saying it won't happen, because it very well could. I have him at third only because I see the other two getting there before him, not because of some short-coming he has.