View Single Post
Old 10-19-2016, 08:55 PM   #54
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
My gut tells me that even if Taker decided he was done at Mania this year, he'd still do one last match for the company putting over someone knowing it was his last. He got to work with Luke Harper at Survivor Series, but if he enjoyed that, I could see it being Taker vs. Harper one-on-one. Honestly though, my personal preference right now would be Rusev.

There are very few guys who reach the sublime with their subtlety like Rusev. He's got the size and skill needed to be a believable in-ring match for Taker, and his gimmick -- although I would give it a few contemporary tweaks -- makes for a believably hungry challenger for Taker. It also puts Lana back in the spotlight, and hopefully the heat on her has gone wayside, because she's got the charisma there to be a leading lady for them. There's a Macho Man/Sherri type of dynamic there, although it could be Macho Man/Liz if they turned the two.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote