View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #55
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
While I think Rusev would be a good choice to put more momentum behind, I don't think he's the right guy to end Taker's WWE career.

You have to think of things like you're creating a video of The Undetaker's career in WWE. To end it on a guy like Luke Harper or Rusev just doesn't seem epic enough.

I look at this career ending thing as something special. Flair's WWE career was ended by HBK and HBK's by Taker. Neither HBK or Taker needed those wins, but from a legacy standpoint you had these ICONs ending their runs. So with that in mind, the only guys who could do it would be Rock, Austin, Cena or HHH. The good thing about one of those four guys is you can keep having big matches where they retire each other. Austin likely never wrestles, so maybe he's out. But the other three would work. Cena is probably the right guy.

Forgot about Lesnar, he would work too. But probably the wing choice since they have had enough battles.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote