View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 04:44 PM   #83
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
Am I the only one who thinks that this whole Miz/Bryan stuff is just going to lead to Bryan saying "We'll find out what a fighting champion you are at WrestleMania, when you defend the Intercontinental Championship against six of the most talented WWE Superstars alive today -- in a LADDER MATCH!"?

PHILLIPS: Oh my god, what a shocker!

MAURO: That's the match that ended Daniel Bryan's career!

JBL: It'll be action in Orlando.

DAVID OTUNGA: Look at that.
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
WWE Intercontinental Championship Ladder Match
Dean Ambrose vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane vs. Luke Harper vs. Sami Zayn vs. Zack Ryder vs. The Miz (C)

I could see the Intercontinental Title ladder match carrying on being an annual thing. Bryan's last big moment as a WWE wrestler occurred in this very match, and he hates Miz for being a "coward" so booking him in one of these matches again plays into the story. Bryan announces 5 former Intercontinental champions as Miz's challengers, and the final entrant is announced as Sami Zayn who winds up being acquired in a trade with Raw.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote