View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 01:44 AM   #52
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd be fine if it they got rid of Kickoff, moved the RAW Tag Title match up and had Kendrick face Kota Ibushi for the Cruiserweight Title on the main show. If Ibushi agrees to be signed to a WWE contract, he wins the belt, but if not, Kendrick redeems his CWC loss. Mauro Ranallo and Daniel Bryan as commentators for that match, please. Bryan gets to make a WrestleMania entrance for it. Bryan is also involved in helping Shane McMahon "train" for AJ Styles, and is the driving force behind putting The Miz in such a dangerous match for the IC Championship -- "the match that ended my career."

Mick Foley interacts with The Rock at some point, and given that he was just named "Sexiest Man Alive," I bet they do something with him and a woman/women -- possibly Emmalina, since her gimmick seems to be an object of desire. The Rock has to beat up somebody, so maybe they'll wheel out The Fashion Police, Jinder Mahal, Bo Dallas or Curt Hawkins for that too. Then they'll be Stephanie McMahon. Rock will try to point out what a bitch she is and make Foley question his job loyalty, etc. Vague outline, but there will be some sort of clusterfuck segment like that and it'll go on way too long.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote