Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 07:36 PM   #50
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
I actually don't understand the negativity. I think he is great and something new and fresh is always welcome.

Totally agree with Cynick about End of Days too.

Entrance took a while to come together, but whole package is prob my favourite in the fed right now.

His 14 strands make him look different and help his unique look. He is finding himself and he is definitely one of the biggest reasons I like Smackdown.

But I guess that's why booking is so hard in general...A small cross section of fans on here and there is rarely ever a uniform opinion.
Unique doesn't necessarily equal good. His hair is absolutely disgusting looking.

Fives also brought up a good point about the rest of his look. He's tall, but nothing else about him is intimidating or even decent.

People always complain about a lot of the cruiserweights and others looking like "average Joes" but I never hear them complaining about Corbin on that front.

I can honestly say that I see guys like him on a regular basis around the local college campus. Tall guys who were good at sports in high school but that's about it. That's not the look of a world class wrestler.

Now, look isn't everything of course, but Corbin is lacking too much in other areas to make up for it.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote