View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 03:42 AM   #1
GD

GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)GD makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Let the Cena heel turn discussions begin

In order to remain interesting in the world of wrestling you need to evolve. Chris Jericho, Randy Orton and The Undertaker being a few popular examples of evolution.

I understand that the kids love John Cena. He is suppose to be a role model for them. He sells so much merchandise that it is crazy. But other than that, Cena has become very stale.

Don't get me wrong, I admire Cena the person but I dislike Cena's wrestling persona. I also understand that a heel turn doesn't seem like a "good" financial decision. WWE had two decent opportunities in this very month to make it happen. But they decided not to.

Not only is John Cena "boring", his on air persona seems to have lost dignity and self respect. He is absolutely bland and pathetic. His expressions and behavior during and after the main event match at Survivor Series were weird and creepy. I have no clue as to what is going on in his mind.

I must also add that Cena has improved a lot as an in-ring performer. But he gets easily exposed from time to time. It gets on my nerves when random idiots boo him just because it is "cool".

Cena constantly accuses Dwayne Johnson of retiring from his WWE career to pursue a career in the world of show biz and how he let the fans down. On a personal note, I consider John Cena to be a huge hypocrite. The reason why he got popular in the first place was due to his heelish white rapper gimmick and not the persona that he has been depicting on tv since 2005. Those fans had so much emotional investment in you Mr. Cena. And you Mr. Cena! let the fans down.

I understand that you don't want to be a heel because you have a commitment to your younger fan base who look up to you. Where was all that when you stole Del Rio's car at NOC and tried to justify it? Just one of many examples...I smell a stale fish and I ain't buying your shit!

Feel free to post your opinions
GD is offline   Reply With Quote