View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 09:22 AM   #34
Next Big Thing

Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Next Big Thing has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
I thought they would have used Survivor Series as an opportunity to turn Cena. Having him give the Rock an AA and leaving him to Miz and Truth at the end of the match would have had the 'net buzzing and it would have been a logical turn. You could even take it a step further and have him "injure" the Rock for a few weeks since Dwayne doesn't make consistent appearances anyways. Serious bidness right there.

I'm glad Rock's back, but the whole way their feud has been built seems dumb as hell to me. Superstar Face vs. Superstar Face doesn't really work. They kind of tried it with Trips and Punk and the whole thing ended up coming off retarded.
Next Big Thing is offline   Reply With Quote