Thread: Batista
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 03:42 AM   #22
The Fraze
Fuck em' this is The War

The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)The Fraze got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FacePalmMonkey View Post
"Kill" is a strong word.
And not meant in literal terms, obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Batista's original transition into a face and his most recent run as a pretentious dick were the only two times I enjoyed him. Unfortunately, I don't see either of those things happening again with this return.
I want the 2010 Batista. I really hope that because he was unhappy with the PG direction that his character will still have some "edge" as part of the provisions of his return. It already sort of seems that way with the Tweeting between himself and Del Rio. We shall see.
The Fraze is offline   Reply With Quote