View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 06:21 PM   #43635
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Speaking of which, I just got access to AXS and watched that 2 out of 3 falls match between Omega and Okada. Loved it. Cornette (and Noid) really should ease up on Omega.
I think Cornette's "he should be ran out of the business" is a bit much. Just because everyone in wrestling has done shit like that (and a large part of why no one really draws). But I think his objective assessment on the guy's skills are right on the money. He's a great athlete who can pull off moves, but is kind of spotty when it comes to telling a story. Haven't seen that 2/3 Falls Match though. Saw the first one between them and thought it was very good/lower-g great. Lots of spots that took me out of the match. I don't remember anything else about the match though, except that Omega didn't hit his finish.

I sincerely preferred Styles and Cena from the same month. So that "six star match" wasn't even the best for its fucking month for me. I think that's WWE fatigue setting in on people and causing them to overrate anything they find slightly enjoyable (Braun Strowman, Alexa Bliss, Elias, a lot of New Japan, etc.). I'm glad people are finding fun, but I don't accept objective arguments that Kenny Omega is the greatest wrestler in the world. Sorry. He got upstaged by CJ Parker at a recent show.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote