View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 05:23 AM   #98
hb2k
Do Unto Others...

hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)hb2k has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
I would argue in Cena's run on top he's rarely had to carry a Mania. The only time I think he was the key focal point was 22 with HHH and the two fights with The Rock. Outside of that he's been in mostly random matches. I would say Taker has carried more Manias than John. I don't think Orton ever carried a Mania, maybe 25 with HHH. But that's debatable.
Interesting. Let's do a comparison for the fun of it...

Mania 13 - Taker carried it to the worst buyrate in Mania history - 1 to Taker, I guess.
Mania 20 - Taker's Deadman return played a part, but carrying would be excessive praise.
Mania 21 - Carried by HHH/Batista
Mania 22 - Carried by Cena/HHH, 1 to Cena
Mania 23 - I'd say they Taker and Cena carry equal weight to each other, both eclipsed by Trump.
Mania 24 - Carried by Floyd and Flair
Mania 25 - Carried by Orton/HHH (and not very far) - 1 to Orton
Mania 26 - Carried by Taker/Shawn 2, but again did a relatively disappointing number. 2 for Taker
Mania 27 - Carried by the Rock/Cena dynamic, 2 to Cena
Mania 28 - Rock/Cena, 3 to Cena
Mania 29 - Rock/Cena, 4 to Cena
Mania 30 - Authority Vs. Bryan, mostly HHH and Bryan with Orton and Big Dave as secondary players.
Mania 31 - Brock/Roman carried it.
Mania 32 - Taker/Shane - 3 for Taker

So in truth, we have 4 for Cena, 3 for Taker (one which did a mediocre number, one which did a flat out abysmal number, the other did well), 1 for Randy.
hb2k is offline   Reply With Quote