View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 02:16 PM   #113
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
And whoever said Goldberg should go over Brock is correct, assuming it's Goldberg's lead into taking over as the new special attraction and is replacing a departing Lesnar.

If Lesnar finally conquers Goldberg, I'd hope they use that to reposition Brock as the top guy, give him the belt again, and have him run thru everyone until he actually puts over a new guy to establish them.
My assumption is Lesnar is not going to increase his workload, so it comes down to can you continue with him beating random guys on the big sis Or do you try to do something different with him?

If Goldberg is positioned as having Lesnar's number, you can get several years worth of big matches out of him. Part of the decision would come down to what's the variance between their pay? Is one far cheaper than the other?

The risk with Goldberg is how many big matches can you promote where he just kills guys before people reject the act? There are more Goldberg matches I can see being intriguing than Lesnar matches at this point. Plus, I could see Lesnar trying UFC again.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote