Thread: Diablo III
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #171
Kapoutman
Hockey Superstar

Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Kapoutman got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
DAMMIT. That's exactly why I didn't want to buy the game in the first place. I have very few times where I can play Diablo because I work a lot. Last time I wanted to play was at the start of the week, and I couldn't because servers were down for maintenance.

Right now, I have an hour or two free where I can play. What's happening? SERVERS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE.

I only want to play single players. Wish I could play this offline.

I'm an idiot. I bought this when I knew this would be happening.
Kapoutman is offline   Reply With Quote