View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 11:34 PM   #19
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisen Kopf View Post
Why didn't you buy it Big Crippy Z. I'm sure you've got more money that Corgan

No, I don't have Corgan level money, plus a lot of my wealth is tied up in non-liquid, longer-term investments. Just enough money to live a very comfortable life, help my and my wife's parent's and our sisters and bro-in-laws when they get older, put my nieces and nephews through college, and not have to worry about money for the rest of mine and my wife's lives, and still leave a big chunk for each of our nieces and nephews and some charities once we're dead and gone, if we stay smart with our money and plan for our estates properly.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote