View Single Post
Old 10-05-2010, 05:04 PM   #6962
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero View Post
I could see a Punk vs Danielson feud.

It'll be interesting from a storyline standpoint because Punk couldn't rely on the Straight Edge aspect because Danielson pretty much already is.
This is true, but they could go the route of Punk trying to recruit Danielson onyl for Danielson to deny. Hell, they could play up Danielson's submission style, and have Punk say he's "addicted" to hurting people to the point of making them tap out.

I dunno. I'm just throwing random ideas.

While the idea of Punk on Raw could be good, he's likely going to get fed to Orton fora PPV or two before being relegated back to mid card hell, where he'd likely stay until he's drafted back to SmackDown!.