View Single Post
Old 02-05-2017, 10:59 PM   #126
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Sounds like the "kids" you're talking to are much older than what I (and most people) would call kids. High school age is not a "kid," at least not in the sense we're talking about here.

Also, you're making tons of assumptions about what I'm saying here. I never said that my working with kids makes me the only authority on the subject. However, I would say that it gives me more exposure to that age group and as a result I've got more experience with it than someone who doesn't work with kids. The same could be said of your teacher friend with teenagers as they'd most definitely know more about them than I would, and I'm sure you know more about whatever profession you are in than I ever could.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote