View Single Post
Old 11-13-2014, 01:56 AM   #24
FourFifty
As over as Crystal Pepsi

FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)FourFifty got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I wouldn't want to see him come back in the same way that Lesnar/The Rock comes back. He should be a mainstay, but with his history... well.... I would be okay if he only worked TV once a week, and keep him off the house shows (unless it's MSG, his home town, or within a stones throw away from where TV was held the night before).
I could see him "demanding" a "part time" schedule, but not Lesnar style part time.
FourFifty is offline   Reply With Quote