Thread: Halo: Reach
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2010, 10:16 AM   #279
Shaggy
Yipee Kai Yay!!!

Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)Shaggy has a good deal of rep (10,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
So who was brave enough to stand in line last night?

Myself, my cousin and a friend stood in line at a local gamestop for 2 hours. We had nothing else to do so figured we would go check everything out. There was about 300 people ine line with us. They were handing out prizes and shit. My friend ended up winning a display box for the game and sold it to some kid for $10. Who then acted like he won it and it was a message from god that he got it.

Didnt play any real online multiplayer. I screwed around in forge world with a few friends checking all the stuff out and then we jumped into firefight for about an hour and a half. Got all the firefight achievs except for 1,000,000. That looks like its gonna take forever. I know there are a few maps out that say you can get it in like an hour but I dont see how those work.

The only change we really noticed from the beta so far is the active camo. It no longer makes you invisible while you are moving. The more you move the more visible you are and in order to stay 100% not seen yo have to stay perfectly still.

Cousin tricked a few people with the hologram as well...that was pretty funny.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote