View Single Post
Old 09-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #3
SlickyTrickyDamon
Quark is Less Impressed.

SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)SlickyTrickyDamon makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think I'm deducting a few points for not doing the Punt kick enough. He is also doing his hangman's DDT in too many matches. It should be a special move that he only breaks out during PPVs. He is overflooding his matches with the it and that devalues the coolness of what it is.

I also don't like how he changed from Lord Voldemort evil leader of the Legacy and the kisser of unconscious married women to a face. He needs to work more on becoming a good tweener. Random RKOs and Punts to John Cena and anybody else who gets in his way.

Also, a point being deducted for his dubious out side of the ring antics. The alleged crapping in a divas bag, the drug suspensions and his motorcycle accident. Orton seems to be somebody who has done a lot of growing up in the last few years, but he might still have a little ways to go.
SlickyTrickyDamon is offline   Reply With Quote