View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #27292
Innovator
Inno Knows.

Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Innovator makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
CM Punk ‏ @CMPunk Close
“@PhoenixAskani: I think I'm gonna start using @CMPunk as masturbation material." Good tweet.

CM Punk ‏ @CMPunk Close
“@JRsBBQ: Juice it! RT @CMPunk: @JRsBBQ sauce it.” I'm dying. Does BBQ sauce count as juice?

Jim Ross ‏ @JRsBBQ Close
It does in Okla. OK...in JR's house.

CM Punk ‏ @CMPunk Close
Anybody have good house show stories? I've done some silly stuff for sure. Good or bad, let's hear 'em.

Yukon Jack ‏ @TheeYukonJack Close
@CMPunk You elbow dropped my Papa Shango hat. #houseshow
Retweeted by CM Punk

CM Punk ‏ @CMPunk Close
“@adamccasey: @CMPunk Didn't you get slapped by a grandma at a house show?” Yup! #houseshow

Michael Shanahan ‏ @I_Am_Shanahan Close
@CMPunk at the O2 last April you done earthquakes jump around the ring move on randy orton #houseshow #darkmatch

Ashley Hickey ‏ @PrettySlamma Close
@CMPunk When you said you weren't medically cleared to fight in Louisville because you were allergic to rednecks. (; #houseshow

Eve Torres ‏ @EveMarieTorres Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@CMPunk You doing my bootypop (but not as good as @truekofi) #Houseshow

Mike Andrews ‏ @MicklesMe Close
@CMPunk in dublin you stole a kids nexus armband and ate a few signs. #houseshow