View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 07:27 PM   #32
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
It's a shame that McIntyre and Mahal are gone, but they are both really young and could earn spots with the company again in the future. New Japan seems like a good place for both of them.

I'm really interested to see what Heath Slater does now. I like Slater more than most, and I agree that he "gets it." The dude can do some pretty cool high-flying stuff, but doesn't unless it makes sense within the context of a match. His "stupid hick" vibe could easily be used to get heat or even as a way of endearing him to audiences.

The WWE clearly have plans for Slater, or else they wouldn't have kept him around. Personally, I'd insert him into the budding storyline between Big E, Jack Swagger and Rusev. Let them have a Fatal 4-Way at Money in the Bank, and screw it, even put Slater over when he capitalizes on some chaos and hits the Smash Hit on Swagger or something.

Down the track, if a singles thing isn't working out for him, you can always put him back with Justin Gabriel. It's been long enough that people have forgotten that when these guys were Tag Team Champions the division was pretty much dead. They also have more distinct personalities and aren't "faction buddies" any more. They could have a pretty funny dynamic.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote