View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 02:41 AM   #5372
Nowhere Man
Now. Here. Man.

Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Nowhere Man got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Wait so there's a new Ms Marvel too?

So is Danvers Thor? She's definitely worthy enough to lift Mjolnir.
Danvers being Thor would be pretty awesome, but no, she just changed her name to Captain Marvel.

I've read the first five issues of the new Captain Marvel, and I kinda love it. Kamala Khan being this superhero-obsessed fan-girl is adorably dorky, and they've been pretty creative with her shape-shifting powers. She's filling the "teenage uber-nerd superhero" spot that Spider-Man once held, which is nice. Probably not my favorite book on any given day, but it's still really fun.
Nowhere Man is offline   Reply With Quote