View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 09:00 AM   #421
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Random Raw thoughts:

It's pretty much a rule with Raw in Chicago nowadays that a heel needs to shut down the CM Punk chants early, and Stephanie did that wonderfully. Obviously they kept chanting it later in that same segment but at least they didn't ignore it.

Sheamus and Cesaro are such a great team, they gel really well together. It's been a great use of the both of them after what was a boring best of 7 series.

Gallows and Anderson have been such flops this year. I can't tell if they're just not as good as I thought they were in Japan or if WWE just never saw much in them and only wanted to sign them to make a splash despite having no plans to make them look credible.

Jeri-KO still make me laugh in their promos.

Braun Strowman killing things has been one of the best parts of the show. He's such a throwback.

I want Enzo Amore to get the shit beaten out of him every week. The guy is such a dislikable character.

Rich Gallagher is gold.

I can't comment on if the main event was good or not because I didn't watch it. I just had no interest. This is the third time Owens and Reigns have wrestled each other one on one this month alone, including a PPV. Why should I want to see the match again? Why should I want to see them wrestle at the Royal Rumble when they've already been giving the match away? Having said that - not at all surprised to see Reigns went over the champion clean as a whistle. Of course he did. Why would you want the top guy on the show to look credible?
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote