View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 02:26 PM   #1
Mr. JL

Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)Mr. JL is good (20,000+)
Positive Aspects of Pro Wrestling Today

I was thinking about making a negative post against today's professional wrestling product, but that is just way too easy these days. It felt like I was making fun of the retarded kid in class, or making fun of a parapalegic. So anways, list some positive, constructive things that you've seen recently in wresling.

=---=
I must admit, the one aspect TNA has done very well is develop a heel character for Chris Sabin. The entire way they have turned him has been fairly well concieved. I originally hated the way they ended his X title run so quickly, but they way TNA has established and made Sabin respond to that loss has made him stand out brilliantly.

Chris Sabin actually stands out among the rest of the X division wrestlers now. Hopefully, he will feud with Jerry Lynn and win, which should help establish him as a promoinant figure of the X Division. He should then go onto win the X title after that feud is complete.
Mr. JL is offline   Reply With Quote