Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 03:09 PM   #48
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
I actually don't understand the negativity. I think he is great and something new and fresh is always welcome.

Totally agree with Cynick about End of Days too.

Entrance took a while to come together, but whole package is prob my favourite in the fed right now.

His 14 strands make him look different and help his unique look. He is finding himself and he is definitely one of the biggest reasons I like Smackdown.

But I guess that's why booking is so hard in general...A small cross section of fans on here and there is rarely ever a uniform opinion.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote