Thread: Baron Corbin
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2017, 02:10 PM   #68
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maluco View Post
I really do feel like people are being picky about his look tbh.

Dean Ambrose has a way worse look, including balding, weird longish hair and street clothes that don't even have the added personality of Corbin's, and I don't see too much complaining about that.

He didn't put a foot wrong on Smackdown this week either. He is developing all the time and I think he will win a lot of people round in the end.
I'm not really a fan on Ambrose's look either, If I'm honest.

He his balding too, but it's nowhere near as much as Corbin's balding but also, it kinda adds to Ambrose's character, whereas Corbin's balding really takes away from his character.

Corbin is supposed to be this intimidating lone wolf, but a man who's emotionless and heavily balding with long stringy hair and weak facial hair isn't really intimidating. If anything, it's slightly creepy. It's a "I don't want him near my kids" kind of creepy.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote