View Single Post
Old 10-12-2007, 03:13 AM   #336
Drakul
"Steven, your fossa!"

Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)Drakul has 75,000 or more rep points (75,000+)
Taking Snapshots

While playing the game, you might encounter an interesting situation. At times like this, you must PAUSE!

Stop the action and look at the scene from all different directions.

If that pause in the action makes for an interesting shot that you wish you could keep, then by all means, do so. Take a SNAAAAAAAPSHOT!

If you’re on the pause screen, you can snap a photo anytime!

Like this.

Take funny snapshots...

As often as you like!

You can take snapshots like the images we’ve shown here on Smash Bros. Dojo.

We had a snapshot mode in the past, but you couldn’t take a snapshot anytime in the middle of a match. And they were saved to a GameCube Memory Card—it wasn’t like you could save several dozens of photos.

However! This time there are SD cards! With those, you’ll have room to save plenty of snapshots!

Just give it a name and save it to either location.

But wait! There’s more!

"Send"???

This feature allows you to send your snapshots to people you’ve registered as Friends for Nintendo WFC play. So you can give them funny little screenshots as presents. You can view them in the Album.

Don’t you think you’d be happy to suddenly get a funny photo from a friend? Perhaps online brawling isn’t the only way to compete.

Uh, as for that thing that’s blurred out, that’s still a secret. We’re still in development, so I apologise in advance if it gets dropped, but we are thinking of one more trick for this mode.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My guess is, the "blurred" thing will be some kind of edit mode. Drawing on the snapshots etc.

A few other bits of info I've came across. There are two videos on Gamevideos.com and one is Sonic Vs Link. In Sonic Vs Link we are told that you don't just grab Smashballs. It floats around the screen and you chase it and keep hitting it until it breaks. Whoever breaks it gets the Final Smash. They showed the laser sword again and this time it's blue instead of pink. They also said the homerun bat will have unique animations for each character.

The other video is Samus Vs Mario and shows the character select screen and we hear the voice over guy. I don't think it's the same guy from Melee.
Character entrances are back and Advance Wars has an Assist Trophy. Tiny sprites from the game appear and charge you off the stage.